Re: Simulink clone---

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: Simulink clone---
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:19:32 +0100

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 11:47:17AM +0100, José Daniel Muñoz Frías wrote:

> Gnans is a useful tool to simulate complex sistems.

Where can I download gnans from?  I tried the following link given by
KachinaTech, ftp://ftp.mathematik.uni-bremen.de/pub/gnans/, but it seems
broken.  (Well, ftp.math.uni-bremen.de works, but there is no /pub/gnans/.)

--
Rafael Laboissiere <address@hidden>
Institut de la Communication Parlee / INP Grenoble, France