Re: m-code

From: heberf
Subject: Re: m-code
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 20:01:16 -0600 (CST)

There is such a list but it hasn't been very active.

This brings up a very interesting and important point.  JWE has done the lion's
share of the work on octave and contributions of m-files has been poor.  If we
are going to make this work we ought to have something like a CVS tree where we
could submit functions.  Perhaps we should designate people to be in charge of
toolboxes and they would have write access to a branch of the tree.  Everyone
else should submit new functions and changes to these people who would check
them before including them.

Does that sound good.

Heber