RE: octaverc directory initialization and plot

From: Lance McBride
Subject: RE: octaverc directory initialization and plot
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:41:00 -0700

It still doesn't work.

I opened a command prompt from within NT.
Opened a bash shell.
Typed cd / <enter>.
Typed mkdir /D_DRIVE <enter>.
Typed mount d: /D_DRIVE <enter>.
Edited my octaverc to read: cd /D_DRIVE/documents/octave.
>From the bash prompt, typed octave <enter>.
>From the octave prompt, typed test <enter>.
I got the same response as before, complete with the replot response.

Both partitions are FAT, not NTFS.  I tested the /D_DRIVE alias, from within
bash, and it works.  The alias also works, up to the plotting point, within
octave.

Thanks again for your help,
Lance