Segmentation fault

From: Juan I. Arribas
Subject: Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 17:02:30 +0200

I have recently installed Octave on my linux 2.0.0. I think that I have
a problem when calling for my .m (using function) files many times
inside a simulation program for Neural Networks. Octave gives me
the following error message:

error: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself ...
and the octave exits to the sell.

Does anyone know how can I solve this problem? I would be very
appreciated for any suggestion, thankyou very much

                                Juan I. Arribas
                                Dept. of Teoria de la Senal,
                                Comunicaciones e
Ingenieria Telematica