Seeking help...

From: Jayabharath R. Dondeti
Subject: Seeking help...
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 12:27:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I have installed Octave on my Linux box recently and it works nice almost
similar
to matlab and works nice. I have a problem printing my plots on to the printer
or in to a file(post-script). I tried matlab command print -f 'filename' ...
did not work. I searched on all the on-line documentation...no use.

I will be thankful if you can give me a solution for how to print octve plots.

Thanks a lot,

Jayabharath.

      Jayabharath Reddy Dondeti   ECE Department,Illinois Inst. of Tech.
      3301 S. Dearborn St         E-mail: address@hidden
      Chicago, IL 60616-3793      URL: http://www.ece.iit.edu/~jdondeti/