Re: Multiplot

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: Multiplot
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 07:49:45 CDT

Hi:

You should not use clearplot command. Also one _feature_ of
the multiplot option in gnuplot is that till you revert back
to the single plot mode, you will not see the multiple plots. So
you will have to first do all the plot and then switch back to single
plot with subplot(111) to see the multiplot plot:

subplot(221)
plot(x,y)
subplot(222)
plot(x,z)
subplot(223)
plot(x,a)
subplot(224)
plot(x,b)
subplot(111) % <--- now you will see those four subplots

Hope that sorts the problem.

Sorry about my too frequent updates to multiplot commands. But I think
now the set should be stable unless some one else wants some changes.
Also, I think now only subplot.m should be sufficient. You do not need the rest
of multiplot commands, as subplot can do all the multiplot related commands.

If you can not find the latest subplot.m, e-mail me and I will sent it to you.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * ex-graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: address@hidden
 *         address@hidden