Re: The explanation of order-only prerequisites is not clear

From: ali hagigat
Subject: Re: The explanation of order-only prerequisites is not clear
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:53:23 +0430

David,

I am receiving quality answers and nice explanations by Paul Smith and
a few others, Paul and some others understand what I am trying to do.
My purpose is not to scorn people or to find fault with them at all.

I am here to promote open source activity and have a good time for it.
My main purpose is to deal with the technical details and then I may
be able to help some people like you to expand the boundary of
computer knowledge.

Sorry if you felt some thing bad but I really did not mean it.

The style of writing the make manual seems a bit confusing to me.
Compare with Intel documents. Sorry to complain again but I just want
to express myself though i know that my ideas have definitely
problems.