RE: The explanation of order-only prerequisites is not clear

From: David Ferguson
Subject: RE: The explanation of order-only prerequisites is not clear
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:52:56 -0700

Ali,
You're abusing the privilege you've been granted.  People on this list are more
than happy to help educate newbies and experts alike.  You've been the
recipient of consultant advice worth literally tens of thousands from the best
resources on the planet.  And yet, you continue to start almost every message
with an inflammatory, accusatory tone and statement.    And then plead for
help.

Amazingly enough, the document you repeatedly disparage has been incredibly
useful, clear, and concise to myself and thousands of others who have used it
to guide development projects supporting 10 - 10000 developers.

Could you please TRY not to insult the few people who are still trying to help
you?

-daf