Re: Cross compiling without ./configure

From: mahmoodn
Subject: Re: Cross compiling without ./configure
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

Still I don't understand....:confused: I have gcc and g++ installed in my
ubuntu (host machine). I have used them for my regular compilations in the
host machine. This is the makefile:
TARGET = BARNES
FILES = code.C code_io.C load.C grav.C getparam.C util.C \
        code.H defs.H stdinc.H vectmath.H
CS = code.c code_io.c load.c grav.c getparam.c util.c
OBJS = code.o code_io.o load.o grav.o getparam.o util.o
CFLAGS = -O2 -Olimit 2000
LDFLAGS = -lmpc -lm
MACROS = ../../null_macros/c.m4.null
M4 = m4 -s -Ulen -Uindex

x = *

$(TARGET): $(OBJS)
        cc $(OBJS) $(CFLAGS) -o $(TARGET) $(LDFLAGS)

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES:      .o .c .C .h .H

.H.h:
        $(M4) ${MACROS} $*.H > $*.h