Re: gnu make and windows path

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: gnu make and windows path
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:28:06 -0400

%% Jim <address@hidden> writes:

  j> I am using the VxWorks Tornado GNU Make.exe but I assumed it would
  j> be best to start with GNU mailing lists ...

I don't know what version of GNU make WRS ships with Tornado.

Run "make --version" and if it says anything about Cygwin, you need to
ask the Cygwin folks.

If it talks about Wind River that probably means they've modified it
somehow.  You can try address@hidden but unless you're using a
standard GNU make release they might not be able to help.  It could be
that Wind River modified it.