Executing a shell script in a Makefile

From: G2345C
Subject: Executing a shell script in a Makefile
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

hi all,
How do I ask the make file to wait for the script
finished its execution then move on to the next step.

Look at the 'all' target below, I want to wait for the
'copyfile.sh' script finish before 'cd to OBJ_DIR' but
it always 'cd to OBJ_DIR' before the script finish
copy file (the script copy several large file, that is
how I know it cd to the OBJ_DIR before the copy
finish)
How do I make it to work? Please give me some hint.

Thanks

all :
     $(SHELL) ./copyfile.sh
     cd $(OBJ_DIR)