making progress

From: Mr. Cheese
Subject: making progress
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:11:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello again,
I'm making progress I feel, but I still am having trouble getting GNU
to boot for the first time.
I'm following the Debian GNU/Hurd installation instructions from the
site and all seems to go well until I attempt to boot into GNU Hurd
for the first time. I set everything in Grub and when I boot it
appears to be going ok until I get this message:
PCI device 'ADMtek Centaur-P' was not assigned an IRQ.
It will not be activated.
I understand this is the ethernet interface. Is there a way I can fix
this problem?

Many thanks.