Re: Improving Hurd

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: Re: Improving Hurd
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:03:21 +0200

Jeff Bailey wrote:

> It's amazing that with such a patronizing tone that you would expect a
> positive response.

This looks like the response I got the last time.

I am not the 'patron' here, _you_ are!

I try to _understand_, I try to find some common ground, what are the
guidelines, how am I to proceeed?
If the idea of 'strategy' and 'interrupt' sections have been abandoned,
I want to know: Why?
What was wrong with them?

I try to say: This is how _I_ do it, this is what _I_ know, is there any
way that this can fit in?
What theoretical background do I need ... etc. .. etc...

.. with the purpose of _____?