Re: Meta-info: Comments?

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: Re: Meta-info: Comments?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:13:48 +0200

Grant Bowman wrote:

> * Jan Atle Ramsli <trollet@skynet.be> [020422 05:00]:
> > I think some mutual assumption problems have been solved here?
>
> A good one to add might be that these assumptions apply to people on
> this mail list only.

Absolutely - people who have just come in, and never been on this list
have the best view on what is missing.
I made the mistake of not writing that down somewhere, and now im not
'outside' enough to see it in perspective, and not 'inside' enough to
answer questions.

I became an 'idiot savant' or so I thought, on CDOS systems back in the
1980's.
I just got reassured that I will not beome one again by digging into the
Hurd/L4.

It took some time, and I'm allergic to flames, but it came out right ...

Atle