Re: Towards a customized Grub2

From: adrian15 adrian15
Subject: Re: Towards a customized Grub2
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 14:42:29 +0200

I cannot help on how to obtain and install upstream GRUB2 to a dedicated
partition. Others might.

Not exactly what you want. Anyways if you want a dinamic menu take a look
at Super Grub2 Disk scripts. You will have to tailor them to do
specifically what you want though.

E.g.
https://github.com/supergrub/supergrub/blob/f508220f653123f1b7841040cde1395d3a2d9a40/menus/sgd/osdetect.cfg