Re: boot error: zfs + luks + grub

From: James
Subject: Re: boot error: zfs + luks + grub
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:01:23 -0400

Andrei,

Many thanks - this does indeed appear to be the problem.

grub rescue> ls
(hd0) (hd0,msdos2) (hd0,msdos1) (hd1) (hd1,msdos2) (hd1,msdos1) (hd2)
(hd2,msdos2) (hd2,msdos1) (hd3) (hd3,msdos2) (hd3,msdos1) (crypto3)
(crypto2) (crypto1) (crypto0) (proc)

I've attached the dmesg output here: http://pastebin.com/raw/GRVEdVYS

Any thoughts on why GRUB doesn't see all of the disks?

Thanks!