Re: Unknown command 'else'?

From: Michael Mohr
Subject: Re: Unknown command 'else'?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 23:40:13 -0700

You might consider using iPXE to bootstrap your clients. The iPXE UEFI images can vary in size, but the one we use to PXE boot nodes over IPv6 is just over 120kb. iPXE can chain load a secondary UEFI binary over any protocol (HTTP, FTP, etc) if support is built into the UEFI image. This is scalable to 3000+ nodes booting simultaneously.