Re: Example for grub-mkimage & grub-setup

From: Truth
Subject: Re: Example for grub-mkimage & grub-setup
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:38:04 +0100

I was able to solve the above mentioned problem by starting from scratch but
I still would like to understand (in more detail) how grub is working. For
that reason I was asking for an example on how to build grub with
grub-mkimage and grub-setup only.
Does anyone have an example on how to use grub-mkimage and grub-setup directly ( ... without using grub-install) ?
Many thanks in advance.