Re: Grub install fails on single boot Mint 17, 3TB RAID1, GPT & EFI

From: scott092707
Subject: Re: Grub install fails on single boot Mint 17, 3TB RAID1, GPT & EFI
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 23:22:49 -0500

Jeff:

I know little or less about Grub (I had a question once to ask, and have been on the list ever since...),
and I may be just not understanding something that is obvious to others, but...

I did note that in a couple of places, you refer to the location:
/dev/md/127
but in the Grub error message, it refers to:

/dev/md127

Perhaps I am missing something, but maybe you missed a "/" somewhere?

-Scott Jacobs