Changing the keys to edit menu entries and showing command line

From: Joseba Nevado
Subject: Changing the keys to edit menu entries and showing command line
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 20:25:57 +0100

Hello everybody,

I have been searching the web looking for a way to change the default keys that you need to press in order to edit menu entries or entering command line ('e' and 'c' by default) so they are not easily pressed. The thing is that I share my PC with my parents, and they know nothing about computers (they just boot Windows and play card games xD), and I recently had to reinstall GRUB 2 because they actually managed to corrupt GRUB somehow (don't ask me how, they said they just pressed "one key"). So I'm thinking on changing these default keys and setting them to ALT+e and ALT+c for example.
Is there any way to do this? Thank you!

Best regards,
Joseba Nevado.