Re: Grub2, UEFI and Asus

From: Jamie Kitson
Subject: Re: Grub2, UEFI and Asus
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:11:50 +0000

It happens after initrd. A couple of people have now told me to
upgrade Grub, so I assume this issue is already fixed.

I did try this package, but it caused other issues, so I'll just use
BIOS for now and try when the next official efi Arch package is
released.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=134553&p=3

Cheers, Jamie