help-gnu-music

Re: Note Head Collision

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Note Head Collision
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:57:27 +0100

> Look at the examples/documentation in 1.3.46.

Which isn't included in the distribution. We should really
have a copy of the manual for 1.3.46 available somewhere
online for people who use this version. Jan, could you possibly
include one at http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/websites.phtml?

For the examples, I recommend that you download the source code
package lilypond-1.3.46.tar.gz from
ftp://ftp.cs.uu.nl/pub/GNU/LilyPond/development/. Using Winzip
or some other software, you could extract the files in the
directories test/ and mutopia/. These example files describe
almost all the available features.

On the other hand, I recommend that you try one of the more
recent versions. Then, you can find manuals and some example
files online at http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/websites.phtml

    /Mats