help-gnu-music

Note Head Collision

From: Nigel Warner
Subject: Note Head Collision
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:51:31 +0000

Dear all,

  How do I typeset the following chord using the latest Windows release

<  c'4  dsharp'  g'  d''  f''  a''  >

   When using \shiftOn I get an unrecognised escape sequence message.

If, as I suspect , \noteOn is not in the windows version yet how do I manualy shift a note head left or right ?. Is there any planned schedule to generate a Windows
version > the current 1.3.46 ?

  Regards,

      Nigel Warner.