help-gnu-music

Lily_requirements-II

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Lily_requirements-II
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:32:46

Ok, I got RPM updated and when I went to install the new guile I got this:

# rpm -Uvh guile-1.3.4-11.i386.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        umb-scheme
>= 3.2-15 is needed by guile-1.3.4-11
        libreadline.so.4.1   is needed by
guile-1.3.4-11
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2)   is needed by guile-1.3.4-11

libguile.so.4 is needed by g-wrap-0.9.1-1
        libguile.so.4 is needed by
gnome-games-1.2.0-0_helix_3

I'm running a RedHat-6.2 system with Helix(now Ximian)-Gnome.  Does anyone
know what other RPMs I need to satisfy the above dependencies without
breaking anything on my system?  I'd really like to get Lilypond running
(without fouling up anything else).

Thanks,

David Bobroff