Re: Is Elisp really that slow?

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: Is Elisp really that slow?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 21:16:39 +0100

Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu> writes:
> I don't consider myself an Emacs expert - far
> from it. But I've been here for 10+ years, so
> I'm happy with my Emacs and my skill level.
>
> But this place still doesn't feel like home!
> That is strange.
>
> I'm not sure your analysis is correct why this
> is tho, but heck, it might be, or part of it
> at least.

I think is mainly because of the way you use this mailing list.

You seem to think of it as something more than a help mailing list.  I
think lots of other people think of it strictly as a help list.

I expect that some of your mails would work better elsewhere.  Perhaps
on a blog or on Reddit.

BR,
Robert Thorpe