Re: Gnats admin

From: Adam Weremczuk
Subject: Re: Gnats admin
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:40:40 +0100

but which one? :)

uniform:/# find -name dbconfig

./etc/gnats/defaults/dbconfig
./var/lib/gnats/gnats-db/gnats-adm/dbconfig
./home/pets/gnats-adm/dbconfig

pets my database (project name)
I searched all of these files for a string "address@hidden" but there wasn't any. This is the email address shown by gnats when sending all email reports.
What shall I look for?

At 17:57 06/07/2006, you wrote:
Adam Weremczuk wrote:
Hi,
Quick question: which entry in which file sets the sender's name / email address for auto-generated reports (monitoring changes to PR's) ? For now it's my email address (Gnats admin) as the sender instead of something like "Gnats" or "address@hidden". I tried several entries but no luck so far. Gnats v. 4.1, Gnatsweb v. 4.0
Cheers
Adam

The templates for all of the various e-mails sent by GNATS can be found in the dbconfig file.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc