check-db and gen-index scripts fail

From: Adam Weremczuk
Subject: check-db and gen-index scripts fail
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:41:28 +0100

Hi all,

1. I receive emails generated by check-db:

Subject: /usr/lib/gnats/check-db: possible inconsistencies in database index

The following possible inconsistencies were found in
/var/lib/gnats/gnats-db/gnats-adm/index.

Lines prefixed by '<' are from the current index file.  Lines
prefixed by '>' are from a fresh index generated with
/usr/lib/gnats/gen-index.

18,19d17
< ...

2. Then I run gen-index and got the following:

uniform:/usr/lib/gnats$ ./gen-index
3testtest
         gnats-adminopenyecriticalhigh
115150954800sw-bug#Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>testinguniform:/usr/lib/gnats$

Does it mean there is a bug in gnats (version 4.1, gnatsweb 4.0, run on Debian 3.1r2 i386)?

Cheers
Adam