Re: Gnats admin

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Gnats admin
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:41:39 -0500

Adam Weremczuk <address@hidden>  wrote:
> Quick question: which entry in which file sets the sender's name /
> email address for auto-generated reports (monitoring changes to
> PR's) ? For now it's my email address (Gnats admin) as the sender
> instead of something like "Gnats" or "address@hidden". I tried
> several entries but no luck so far. Gnats v. 4.1, Gnatsweb v. 4.0

The mail formats in `dbconfig' are definitely the place to modify
email formats. If you're talking about fixing the hyperlinks in
Gnatsweb, there's a couple patches out there that will help.  Check
the Savannah project page for gnatsweb.

Apply this one in particular:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=3524

--