Late night hacking...

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Late night hacking...
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:29:41 -0500

OK.  I don't know what kind of bug pinched me, certainly wasn't a
radioactive spider, but I hacked away on the /debian directory for quite
some time tonight.  All of the cleanup I promised months ago is finally
coming to fruition.  There are still issues to deal with.

In any case, I'm bushed, and I still have to get up tomorrow.  I'll try
to upload 4.0-4 to Debian "experimental" by the end of this weekend.
Hopefully, the changes I've made will fix many of the pathname problems
we've been having.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/