Re: gnatsd.user_access

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: gnatsd.user_access
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:28:40 -0500

Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Dan Weber wrote:
> > Ahh cool.  It's not working from testing either.  I put in
> > /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_access, and made a hardlink to default/
> >
> > dan:$0$foobar:admin:

You know.  I'm looking a little closer at this and noticed that I don't
have that file at all on my installation at work.  Instead, gnatsd
consults the database administration directory for ``gnatsd.access``.
i.e. /etc/gnats/db-config/default/gnatsd.access

Anyway, I'm doing some quality testing on the new gnats_4.0-4 packages
to make sure that a default database is indeed created if none exists.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/