Re: New PR ID needed after inserting through GNATSD ..

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: New PR ID needed after inserting through GNATSD ..
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:23:07 +0100

Tim Buck wrote:

On Feb 25, 2004, at 3:02 AM, Mel Hatzis wrote:

On 02/24/2004 11:01 PM, Imran Shafqat submitted:

Thanks for your reply.
Can you tell how can I use this patch through GNATSD ?

You'll need to get the current development version of GNATS
from CVS...it contains very few changes from GNATS 4.0 and,
IMO, it's just as reliable.

Is there support yet in gnatsweb for the returned PR number
feature?

No, there isn't. I have been meaning to add it for some time, but I haven't been able to get it done yet. (Patches are of course always welcome.)

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer