send-pr.conf in V4

From: Stuart Summerville
Subject: send-pr.conf in V4
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:59:58 +1000

I see people previously discussing the absence of send-pr.conf from the default install (in the help-gnats archive), but I don't see any particular solutions to the problem. Can someone please suggest how one should get around the problem? Is it simply a matter of V4 not being mature enough yet?

Even then, the need to run the program install-sid seems somewhat out of place to me.

I've never config'd V3.x - is V4 something I should steer clear of at this stage?

sTu.
Stuart Summerville               Deimus Enterprises
Ph: 0412-332-074                 Caulfield North,
e-mail: address@hidden       Vic, Australia.