Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header
Date: 26 May 2002 17:28:10 +0200

>>>>> "MH" == Mel Hatzis <address@hidden> writes:

    MH> OK, I've attached a patchfile for this.

Thank you, Mel.  Could you please send me the ChangeLog entries for your
changes?

When you're in it, would you like to unify the regexp syntax with the
rest of GNATS, to avoid mess (I know you're not responsible for it)?
`init_gnats' sets

  re_set_syntax ((RE_SYNTAX_POSIX_EXTENDED | RE_BK_PLUS_QM) & ~RE_DOT_NEWLINE);

while `checkIfReply' seems to set a different syntax.

    MH> Regarding documentation, I've updated the man page for
    MH> dbconfig.

Please update the Texinfo documentation as well.  This one is more
important, changes to man pages can be omitted to avoid duplicate work.
Also, could you please check the section "Querying using regular
expressions" of the manual and to add missing information (if any)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--