Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:21:11 -0500

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:12:45AM +0200, Milan Zamazal wrote:
> Yes, thanks, Mel.  BTW, I've found that Andrew Gray has already
> suggested a similar thing in March.  I'm sorry for the duplicate work,
> I was busy with some RL events since February :-(.  Anyway, subject
> parsing should be fixed now.

THANK YOU!  I've been waiting for Gray's patch to make it in.  No
biggie.  I had applied the patch locally and created some local *.deb's
in the mean time.  In hindsight, I suppose I could have made these
available on my Debian public_html directory or done an NMU.

Oh, well. ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie