RE: charting in gnatsweb2.9.0....HELP PLEASE!!!!

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: RE: charting in gnatsweb2.9.0....HELP PLEASE!!!!
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:18:55 +0200

At 21:38 24.10.2001 -0700, Hon-Chi Ng wrote:
Hi Holly

GnatsWeb 2.9.* has the chart feature, but IMO it is not really "usable".

Yes, this is definitely the case. An embryonic graphing facility was shipped with 2.7 beta, but the original developers dropped Gnatsweb shortly thereafter. I have not been able to devote any further attention to it since I took over Gnatsweb. I hope to make it reappear somewhere in the 4.x version line, but we really need to reimplement the GNATS connection Perl module (4.0 was cut from version 2.6 of Gnatsweb, so it has no graphing facilities) before that can be done in any sensible way.

This is in fact a suitable project for somene wanting to help out. First and foremost, I am looking for someone who could tear the connection code out of Gnatsweb 4.0 and make it into a separate module.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer