Re: New Gnatsweb CVS repository

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: Re: New Gnatsweb CVS repository
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 18:07:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
> Gnatsweb 2.6 was imported as the initial version, then a branch named
> "gnatsweb-v2-branch" was created, and versions 2.7beta, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and
> 2.8.2 were committed and tagged in sequence on this branch. In order to
> check out the tip of the version 2 branch, use the following commands:

Would it have been possible, somehow (with cooperation from the gnu.org
admins) to instead simply import the original CVS tree, i.e., the CVS
database files containing the *whole* history?

I've done my deal of CVS related work, and I believe this should be
feasible relatively easily and might be worth giving a try...

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/