Re: Maintainer?

From: Paul Traina
Subject: Re: Maintainer?
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:01:47 -0700

Gnats is being actively maintained, and v4.0 is ready to be released, modulo
the fact that nobody has time to finish the documentation (Bob's done all
the manual pages, but the info files need to be updated).

Hint hint: If you wanted to finish this off, you'd make a bunch of people
very happy.

Are your changes based upon the current 4.0 branch?  The structure of the
database is already well defined through the field-config file...?

Paul