Re: Maintainer?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Maintainer?
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:40:32 -0700

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 11:30:09AM -0700, Paul Traina wrote:

I'm starting some patches for gnatsd to provide information on the
structure of the database.  The next set will be the ability to modify
the database structure through gnatsd.

I'm cooking up a front end for my work that looks a little bit more like
bugzilla.  It will be done in PHP.  I may offer it for the contrib/
directory.

I wanted to make sure that Gnats was still being maintained/it was
possible to contribute, so I don't have to fork.  I think I may already
have assignment papers into the FSF from 3 or 4 years ago.