Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK 4.61: thread local storage in Windows DLL

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK 4.61: thread local storage in Windows DLL
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:00:39 +0300

Hi Heinrich,

> A corrected patch is appended.

Done. Please see an updated version here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/noumenon/files/tmp/
(Note that this is *not* an official release.)

I included your code in src/env/tls.c. Also it seems to me that the
error message issued by DllMain needs to be replaced with a clearer one
like follows:

"GLPK library used by this application requires TLS (Thread Local
Storage) facility which is not supported by your version of MS Windows.
You need to have MS Windows Vista or more recent version to run this
application."

Best regards,

Andrew Makhorin