[Help-glpk] Infinite cycles

From: Mathieu Dutour
Subject: [Help-glpk] Infinite cycles
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:14:31 +0100

Dear all,

I obtained some infinite cycles when running the
glpsol standalone solver on some instances.
See two files in attachment.

I had the instances of this phenomenon with
version 4.57 which disappeared with version 4.60.

Is there a way to avoid this phenomenon? I mean
it is fully acceptable to me to have GLPK report
that he cannot solve an instance due to numerical
instability. What is not acceptable is the infinite
cycles.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Sincerely,

  Mathieu