Re: [Help-glpk] Objective value issue

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Objective value issue
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:30:43 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014, Mattia Buccarella wrote:

When I use glpsol to solve my model (written in MathProg, with separate
data input file), all the variables are configured properly as I expect (I
am referring to a "dummy" input I use to verify the correctness of my
model). Nevertheless, the value of the objective function is shifted and I
get the following message:

Model has been successfully generated
*glp_mpl_build_prob: row obje; constant term 84384 ignored*
GLPK Integer Optimizer, v4.52
...etc...

Perhaps preprocessing introduces the constant term.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical