Re: [Help-glpk] Objective value issue

From: Mattia Buccarella
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Objective value issue
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 17:49:48 +0200

I just read again the link you provided before and I noticed there is a posting that suggests a workaround to avoid the problem. I will do more trials to see if it works properly. If it will not work, I will provide an example of my model to investigate further.
For the moment, I really thank you for your help: I feel like your page will solve my issue.
Thanks again.

--
Mattia Buccarella