[Help-glpk] Problem in installing GLPKMEX on MATLAB.

From: umesh shukla
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem in installing GLPKMEX on MATLAB.
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:39:51 -0700

Hi,

I have installed glpk 4.31 on my mac machine and now having hard time to install glpkmex 2.4 version. My problem is similar as discussed in some previous thread.

As suggested in the solution, I commented out lines 37, 314 and 374-375. But I get the following error:

>> makeglpkmex
GLPKMEX - A Matlab interface for GLPK. Script installer.
Version 2.4 compatible with GLPK 4.20 (or higher)
(C) 2001-2007, Nicolo' Giorgetti.

Do you want to use graphic installer? Y/N [Y]: n
GLPK path: ~/Downloads/glpk-4.31
GLPK path... ~/Downloads/glpk-4.31
GLPK include files...OK
Warning: Specified directory does not contain GLPK libglpk.a library!
Specify full GLPK libglpk.a path: /usr/local/lib
GLPK library file...OK
ld: in /usr/local/lib, can't map file, errno=22
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

    mex: link of ' "glpkcc.mexmaci"' failed.

??? Error using ==> mex at 207
Unable to complete successfully.

Error in ==> makeglpkmex at 111
eval(['mex ' cmd]);

Can anyone suggest me something?

Note: I have libglpk.a orginally in /usr/local/lib but even after I pasted it in glpk-4.31/include, it does not recognize in first time. Though, second time, it does.

Regards
Umesh K Shukla
Graduate Student,