Re: [help-GIFT] invalid session id or install problem

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] invalid session id or install problem
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:38:26 +0200

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 16:13, address@hidden wrote:

I think this answers your question:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gift/2004-06/msg00010.html

I upload 0.1.12 (or 0.1.13) when the Debian issues are solved. Till then do as
I suggested Thomas.

> ps: I also co the sources from cvs, but ./configure is missing. If I
> generate one myself with autoconf, I get some syntax errors.

Did you use bootstrap-cvs.sh ?

If you get errors, this might be due to the versions of the auto tools (which
one do you use?) and the fact that you maybe did not use aclocal.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS AI 1
Universität Bayreuth