[help-GIFT] Looking for an MRML DTD

From: Phil McConchie
Subject: [help-GIFT] Looking for an MRML DTD
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:50:30 +0100

Hi,
I am writing an open source (Java) MRML client/server pair of applications
to be used for establishing MRML connections to multimedia databases and
subsequently querying/searching them for 'like' files by supplying an
example multimedia file (QBE).

I have perused the mrml.net website and read version 1.0 and 2.0 MRML
specifications but can't find a definitive and comprehensive MRML DTD file
or document anywhere.

I obviously need this to ensure I make my applications true MRML compliant
'beasts'.

Regards,
Phil McConchie
(MSc Student - Queen Mary, University of London)

PS:  The idea is that my end deliverables will be able to be used for any
multimedia file type, not just images like GIFT.