Re: [help-GIFT] Error in indexing: Attributes[1] too long

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Error in indexing: Attributes[1] too long
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 10:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

> If we're going to fix this, we should use the CGI::Enurl package from
> CPAN and fix the problem for *all* problem characters.

If we're seeing this so clearly, could we send us a patch :-D ?

No, serious, David or Brian, patch appreciated. Needs to patch also
prerequisites check script.

As you just showed that you're able to do things in Perl, would you like
to look into gift-prerequisites? I could send you the current state of
affairs. It needs to be fixed in order to work also for people who have
not installed yapp or who have installed yapp as non-root. Your help would
be *much* appreciated.