Re: [h-e-w] Please help with install problem : elisp stuff not found

From: Ronald Fischer
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Please help with install problem : elisp stuff not found
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:17:36 +0200

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:51:58 +0300, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> said:
> > This is certainly not the case: The zip file contains all files flat, no
> > directories.
>
> No, it doesn't.  Which program did you use to unpack the zip archive?
> I'm guessing that you need to use another program, or set the options
> of the one you use to preserve the zip archive's directory structure.

I'm using WinZip; and indeed, in the Extract dialogue (not in the
settings!!!)
there is an innocently looking check box "use folder names", which was
unchecked.
When I checked it and extracted it, the directories were there!

Maybe I'll better use 7zip next time... Thanks for the help to all of
you.

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <address@hidden>
+  If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,