Re: [h-e-w] Images in W32 build and starttls/smtps question

From: Filip Stokkeland
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Images in W32 build and starttls/smtps question
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:09:00 +0100

On 3/7/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:
If you do not want the prebuilt binaries with image support then perhaps
the information here can help you:

   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/w32-build-emacs.html

Had some trouble with the prebuilt binaries, wanted to build myself to
try to sort out exactly where the trouble lies/occurs ... That link
has a specific section on how to get images support. So I'll look into
that when I get home to my WinXP box ... Thanks! :)

--
Filip