RE: [h-e-w] RE: EmacsW32 filename completion using space bar

From: Victor Hellberg
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] RE: EmacsW32 filename completion using space bar
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:53:08 +0200

Thanks Lennart, the new version works well, and thanks for the suggestions
for spacebar file completion.

I don't recall having any issues with filenames or folder names that contain
spaces in 21.3.   I'll try the NEWS suggestion, but failing that I'm sure I
will manage to switch over to the TAB key in a few weeks.  Until then my
backspace key will come in handy :)