RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Matthew X. Economou
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:06:18 -0400

> An awful lot of folks would disagree with that. Many people
> think it is time to finalize VC6 as the last compiler ever
> released and ignore any and all things that say ".NET" anywhere
> in them :-).

LOL!

In all seriousness, if the mainline gnuserv maintainer thinks we are better off
merging a bunch of changes into the official Unix version (which I assume to be
maintained by someone at the FSF), I would be willing to try.  I just want a
few minor bugs fixed, and if someone else is willing to handle maintenance, all
the better.  I am very good at submitting source patches via email.  :)

Best wishes,
Matthew